Honeyoye Falls Chimney Sweep, Repair, Inspection & More
The village of Honeoye Falls, NY, located in the town of Mendon, is steeped in cultural heritage. The Honeoye Falls Village Historic District, the U.S. Post Office, the Totiakton Site, and St. John’s Episcopal Church are all listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
People love living here, and they love using fireplaces and stoves. Since 1954, Honeoye Falls homeowners have relied on Felgemacher Masonry & Chimney for all their chimney and fireplace needs. Our experienced team is ready to help you with exactly what you need to keep your chimney/fireplace system clean, safe, and efficient.
Has it been more than a year since your chimney was last cleaned? A chimney full of creosote and obstructions won’t work well and could pose a safety risk.
- Creosote buildups are the #1 reason for chimney fires. Only professional chimney sweeps have the tools and training to safely remove this flammable substance.
- Debris from trees, small-animal nests, and dead animals narrow your flue and can send smoke and dangerous carbon monoxide into your Honeoye Falls home.
Our crew will keep your chimney clean and safe!
We perform a lot of chimney inspections as designated by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) for our Honeoye Falls customers. Whatever level of inspection is required, we’re the experts to call for an accurate appraisal of your chimney.
Level 1: The basic chimney inspection covers all visible areas of your chimney structure and components.
Level 2: Needed when:
- The home is being sold
- The system is being altered (i.e., adding a gas insert to an open masonry fireplace)
- An event such as a chimney fire or severe weather may have caused damage or malfunction to the chimney
Level 3: This inspection is reserved for cases where known and severe chimney damage exists and may require the removal of sections of the chimney structure and adjacent materials of the home.
When damage or malfunction happens within your chimney system, you need prompt, experienced service. We provide a full range of chimney repairs throughout the Honeoye Falls, NY, area including:
- Masonry repair with brick replacement and mortar-joint tuckpointing
- Complete and partial chimney rebuilding
- Chimney liner repair and installation
- Leaky chimney detection and resolution
- Chimney cap repair and installation
- Chimney chase top repair and replacement
- Chimney crown repair and rebuilding
- Chimney flashing replacement
- Masonry waterproofing
- Fireplace damper repair and installation
- and many other important repair services.
Chimney caps and chimney chase tops (for prefab chimneys) must be in good working order to prevent rain and snow from getting into the chimney flue and interior chimney areas. For nearly 70 years, Honeoye Falls, NY, homeowners have trusted the Felgemacher crew to inspect, repair, and replace their top-level chimney protectors.
For chimney caps, we always recommend a full-width, custom-built cap that covers not only the flue opening but also the entire top of the chimney including the vulnerable chimney crown.
If you’re shopping for a new fireplace insert or free-standing stove for your Honeoye Falls home, we have just what you’re looking for at Felgemacher Fireplace Store. We’ll help you select the perfect appliance for your heating needs:
Fireplace inserts: Choose either gas or wood, and have the insert installed right into the firebox of your masonry fireplace. Get more heat and top performance.
Heating stoves: A range of gas and wood models are available to add elegance to your home and bring plenty of heat during our cold New York winters.
For all your chimney and fireplace needs, Felgemacher Masonry & Chimney is here to help. Reach a Rochester / Honeoye Falls chimney expert today at (585) 308-4914 or get in touch through our convenient contact form.
Our service area south of Rochester NY includes Honeoye Falls NY, Fishers NY, West Henrietta, Henrietta NY, Rush NY, Meridian NY, and other local communities.