Join Felgemacher Masonry for stability and longevity! We are a company that recently made "INC 5000's" list of fastest growing companies. We foster a workplace of excellent craftsmanship and work camaraderie to ensure a high level of customer service and a strong team atmosphere in which to excel. View below to see our available Full-Time positions, responsibilities, qualifications and more.
Felgemacher Masonry and Chimney is a full chimney restoration, venting, and hearth service business. For our employees, the Felgemacher team believes in continuous training, advancement opportunities, employee recognition and weekly warehouse meetings to stay in tune with the business and operations of the company and its employees.
Join Felgemacher Masonry as a Sales Representative to learn our niche’ business for a long-term career. We are a small, family-owned business that has become an expert in the field of chimney, hearth, fireplace and masonry work.
Our season starts to gear up in April, so get on board now to learn our business and start earning commissions!
First-year Sales Reps make a base of $35-40K with uncapped commissions when you refer leads to Senior Sales Reps that become sold projects.
- Ride along with our sales team reps to learn how our sales calls are performed.
- Train on chimney sweeps, inspections and cleanings.
- Learn how to prepare proper estimates.
- Assist in the delivery of customer projects from material preparation to ground, roof and scaffolding production work.
- Begin to interact on sales calls as you learn the business.
- Train on evaluating chimneys and fireplaces in neighborhoods that could use our services
- Offer free estimates to homeowners and set up appointments.
- Maintain progress and customer notes in our client database.
- Perform follow-up visits or phone calls to previously met customers.
- High School/GED/Vocational School education and some type of sales experience.
- Construction or home improvement services work experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Ability to build rapport and learn to confidently discuss our products and services.
- Be independent and autonomous to complete daily activities with the motivation to excel.
- Likes/able to work outside in various weather conditions.
Our working hours are Monday through Friday 8-5 with no weekend hours. We offer healthcare benefits, paid holidays, PTO, matching 401K plan and an independent yet collaborative and supportive work environment.
Job Type: Full Time
- Base Salary: $35-40K
- Commission Pay: 4% on all free estimates that become a project. Example: $4,500 project x 4% = $180.00.
- Pay structure will change once you become a full time Sales Representative.
- 401K matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Travel: You will travel with a Senior Sales Rep in a Felgemacher-wrapped truck to various local locations.
We provide hands-on training, videos, tools, work trucks, sweatshirts/shirts, and strong pay with the ability to make uncapped commissions. We foster a workplace of excellent craftsmanship and work camaraderie. Check us out and become a part of a company that has made "INC 5000's" list of fastest growing companies.
Our company offers paid phone plans, work clothing, tools, 401K Plan (matching), PTO and health insurance, along with intangibles that make Felgemacher Masonry a positive and successful place to work every day.