Visit Our Shop For The Best Fireplace Inserts
A beautiful new fireplace insert can transform your masonry fireplace from an underperforming appliance into a powerful heat producer. Visit Felgemacher Fireplace Shop in the Buffalo NY area and see a full selection of gas and wood inserts. We serve customers in Rochester NY, Amherst NY, Hamburg NY, Greece NY, Town of Tonawanda NY, Clarence NY, Orchard Park NY, and other local communities.
What Is a Fireplace Insert?
In many ways, gas and wood fireplace inserts look and operate like traditional fireplaces. There are a few differences, however.
Inserts are completely built in a factory – no construction takes place in your home.
Inserts are installed in the fireboxes of existing masonry fireplaces.
Inserts have their own vent pipe that runs up through but doesn’t engage the chimney.
Inserts, depending on the model, produce four or five times more heat than open masonry fireplaces.
Gas Fireplace Inserts
If your current fireplace isn’t producing the amount of heat you want, switching to a new gas insert will solve the problem. With heat-efficiency ratings of 70% and higher, you’ll enjoy far more of the heat your appliance produces than you ever could with an open-style fireplace.
Gas Insert Advantages
- A switch or remote gets fires started quickly and extinguished just as fast
- Minimal maintenance and no heavy cleaning required
- A range of lovely styles, designs and finishes from top makers such as Enviro, Pacific Energy and SimpliFire
- No major construction required to install or vent a gas insert
Wood Fireplace Inserts
Homeowners who want more heat from their masonry fireplace but don’t want to give up natural wood fires find that fireplace inserts deliver the best of both worlds. Powerful inserts from top makers like Pacific Energy and Enviro bring many benefits to any home.
Wood Insert Advantages
- Powerful enough to heat rooms up to 3,000 square feet
- The unmatched ambience of a real wood fire with crackling logs and leaping flames
- Easily compliment your home’s décor with insert designs that range from traditional to contemporary
- Wood inserts include their own vent pipes that are ultra-safe and efficient
When your visit our showroom, we’ll help you select the perfect new fireplace insert for your home. Then the NFI-certified technicians in our field division, Felgemacher Masonry & Chimney, will expertly install your new appliance so that it performs at peak efficiency and meets all local building, zoning and fire-safety codes.
Hearth Repair & Maintenance Services
Along with professional installation of gas and wood fireplace inserts, the Felgemacher team provides many other important hearth-related services.
- Qualified chimney sweep / chimney cleaning
- Chimney inspection
- Chimney repair and rebuilding
- Fireplace inspection and repair
- Chimney masonry and brick work
- Chimney crown, cap, damper and liner repair / replacement
and many other services.
Visit Felgemacher Fireplace Shop at 2727 Broadway Suite 5 in Cheektowaga NY and see the exciting gas and wood fireplace inserts that can transform your winter experience with the heat you need and the beauty you demand. You can reach a helpful associate by phone at (716) 482-1820.