Fireplace Remodeling Charlotte NC
Does your masonry fireplace look like it could use a makeover? You may have been thinking about remodeling the fireplace in your Wadesboro, NC, home but were worried about the cost. After all, remodeling a traditional masonry fireplace can be expensive. However, Felgemacher Masonry & Chimney of Charlotte can upgrade your existing hearth into an energy-efficient gas or wood heating solution for a fraction of the cost of a traditional fireplace remodel.
Affordable Fireplace Upgrades in Charlotte, NC
With a complete line of gas and wood-burning fireplace inserts from America’s leading brands, our chimney professionals will help you select the perfect insert that will meet your home heating needs and budget with the desired appearance.
Our hearth professionals remodel fireplaces in Huntersville, China Grove, NC, Wingate, NC, Mecklenburg County, and communities throughout the Metrolina region.
Choosing Your Fuel Source: Gas Vs. Wood-burning Insert
Propane or Natural Gas:
Enjoy the convenience of continuous heating when you remodel your fireplace with a propane or natural gas insert.
With heating efficiency ratings of 70% or more, your family will enjoy a warmer, cozier living space and significantly lower heating bills.
When you want the natural ambiance of a wood-burning fire without the smoke and creosote of a traditional hearth, a wood-burning insert is an ideal fireplace makeover for a brand-new appearance. Not only is a wood-burning insert more fuel efficient, but it is also much easier to clean and maintain.
Benefits of Modernizing Your Fireplace
When your fireplace starts looking outdated, worn, and run-down, it can detract from your home’s interior appearance. Traditional masonry fireplaces are an inefficient heating source, but they can also be a fire or health hazard when the masonry or chimney liner is cracking. A new fireplace insert can restore your fireplace to your desired style without costly chimney modifications. Here is a few more reasons remodeling your fireplace is a wise investment:
- Ambiance: Makes your fireplace the centerpiece of the living space in your choice of style, ranging from traditional to contemporary designs.
- Higher Energy Efficiency: Remodeling your older inefficient masonry fireplace increases energy efficiency by more than 450%! That’s because most heat is distributed into your home instead of outside the chimney.
- Lower Winter Heating Bills: When you remodel your fireplace with a robust insert, you will rely less on central heating, lowering heating bills. Ask us how you can save even more with zone heating and avoid wasting money heating unoccupied living spaces.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: A fireplace modernized with a gas or wood-burning insert burns cleaner with less smoke and significantly fewer emissions, resulting in improved indoor air quality
- Simpler to Operate: Whether you choose the allure of natural wood or the convenience of gas, a modernized fireplace is as easy to light as pushing a button on the fireplace or a handy remote right from your easy chair.
Charlotte Fireplace Remodeling
See why Felgemacher Masonry & Chimney of Charlotte is Metrolina’s preferred choice for quality fireplace remodeling services. Our experienced chimney professionals serve the Greater Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC Metro Area, including Hickory, NC, Locust, NC, and Mooresville, NC. We provide professional chimney inspections, cleaning, and repairs too!